Overview of CDC Credit Union
CDC Credit Union was first established in the year 1949 and is based in the state of Georgia. The credit union currently has 3 branches and 42 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 20,120 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join the credit union if you or your relatives are residing or working in portions of DeKalb, Fulton, or Gwinnett Counties. Membership is also open to:
- Employees, subsidiaries, affiliates, or contractors of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Employees of Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta
- Employees of the American Cancer Society
- Employees of Whole Foods
- Employees of over 100 other Select Employee Groups
- Main Office Address: P O Box 49169, Atlanta, GA 30359
- Website: http://www.cdcfcu.com
- Phone: (404) 325-3270
- Charter Number: 6053
- Charter Year: 1949
- Routing Number: 261171244
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.