Overview of Cattaraugus County Employees Federal Credit Union
Cattaraugus County Employees Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1968 and is based in the state of New York. The credit union currently has branches and 3 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,674 members.
Who Can Join?
Cattaraugus County Employees Federal Credit Union membership is open to the employees of:
- Cattaraugus County
- Cattaraugus County Rehabilitation Center
- County of Cattaraugus Industrial Development Agency
- Cattaraugus Abstract Corporation
- Empire Search Corporation
- Towns in Cattaraugus County
- Villages in Cattaraugus County
- City of Salamanca
- Southern Tier West Regional Planning & Development Board
- Cattaraugus County Soil and Water Conservation
- Local 3184 Steelworkers (Chester Jensen Corporation)
- Vail Hardware
- Otto Volunteer Fire Company Inc. Active Members
- Cattaraugus Volunteer Fire Company Inc. & Auxiliary Active Members
- Little Valley Volunteer Fire Department Inc. Active Members
- NYS Department of Environmental Conservation (NYSDEC)
- Civil Service Employees Union, Cattaraugus County Local 526 (NYSDOT)
- CATTCO USA Inc.
- Cattaraugus Area Ambulance Squad Active Members
- Valley View Baptist Church Members
- Landmark Chevrolet Inc.
- Members of VFW Men’s Auxiliary Post 8734 in Little Valley
- Members of Snow Bounders in Little Valley
- Members of Little Valley American Legion Post 531
- Ellicottville Brewing Company
You can view the full eligibility criteria on the company’s website.
- Main Office Address: 100 Fair Oak St, Little Valley, NY 14755
- Website: http://www.cattcountyefcu.com
- Phone: (716) 938-6071
- Total Members: 1,674
- Total Assets: $16 million
- Charter Number: 19027
- Routing Number: 222381219
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.