Overview of Catholic United Financial Credit Union
Catholic United Financial Credit Union was first established in the year 2001 and is based in the state of Minnesota. The credit union currently has 2 branches and 7 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 3,904 members.
Who Can Join?
Catholic United Financial members and their relatives are eligible to become members of Catholic United Financial Credit Union. Membership is also available to:
- Employees of the University of St. Thomas
- Employees of St. Thomas Academy
- Alumni of the University of St. Thomas residing in Dakota, Hennepin, Ramsey and Washington counties in Minnesota
- Organizational groups such as Catholic United Financial local councils and parish volunteer teams
- All Catholics who reside in the state of North Dakota
- Parishioners of select Catholic churches in St. Paul, MN, and St. Cloud, MN areas
- Catholic churches who have joined Catholic United Financial Credit Union as a Select Employee Group
- Employees and members of specified organizations (See list here)
- Parishioners of specified parishes (See list here)
- Main Office Address: 3499 Lexington Ave N, Saint Paul, MN 55126
- Website: http://www.catholicunitedcu.org
- Phone: (651) 765-4132
- Total Members: 3,904
- Total Assets: $26 million
- Charter Number: 68469
- Routing Number: 096081729
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.