Overview of Catholic Family Federal Credit Union
Catholic Family Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1947 and is based in the state of Kansas. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 9 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 3,449 members.
Who Can Join?
Eligible to join Catholic Family Federal Credit Union are the following:
- All individuals, their immediate family members, employees, volunteers, students, alumni, or sponsored groups of affiliated Catholic parishes, schools, and institutions in the Wichita area
- Persons who live, work, worship, or attend school and businesses and other legal entities located in designated underserved areas in Wichita, KS
- Main Office Address: 717 N Socora St, Wichita, KS 67212-3670
- Website: http://www.cffcu.com
- Phone: (316) 264-9163
- Total Members: 3,449
- Total Assets: $36 million
- Charter Number: 5510
- Routing Number: 301180182
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Kansas
There are currently 75 credit unions operating in the state of Kansas and combined these credit unions have 1.1 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: KC Fairfax Credit Union, Kansas State University Credit Union and U S P L K Employees Credit Union.