Overview of Cascade Federal Credit Union
Cascade Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1952 and is based in the state of Washington. The credit union currently has a total of 3 branches and 29 employees.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Work for Cascade FCU’s select employers
- Be referred by a current Cascade FCU member
- Join the Great Northern & Cascade Railway Association (GNCR).
- Main Office Address: 18020 80Th Ave S, Kent, WA 98032
- Website: https://www.cascadefcu.org
- Phone: (425) 251-8888
- Charter Number: 7748
- Charter Year: 1952
- Routing Number: 325081474
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is considered to be well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Washington
There are currently 79 credit unions operating in the state of Washington and combined these credit unions have 4.4 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Alaska Air Group Credit Union, Tacoma Narrows Credit Union and Cheney Credit Union.