Overview of Carolina Federal Credit Union
Carolina Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1969 and is based in the state of North Carolina. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 14 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 7,043 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Anyone who lives, works, goes to school, or worships in Gaston or Cleveland County in North Carolina
- Eligible employees and retirees of our sponsored companies and associations
- An immediate family of eligible members
- Main Office Address: 1200 E Church Street, Cherryville, NC 28021
- Website: http://www.carolinafcu.org
- Phone: (704) 435-0186
- Total Members: 7,043
- Total Assets: $65 million
- Charter Number: 19788
- Routing Number: 253175397
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in North Carolina
There are currently 63 credit unions operating in the state of North Carolina and combined these credit unions have 4.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Team and Wheel Credit Union, Duke University Credit Union and R T P Credit Union.