Overview of Carey Poverello Federal Credit Union
Carey Poverello Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1950 and is based in the state of Ohio. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 6 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,796 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Anyone who lives, works, worships, attends school, or volunteers in Wyandot, Seneca, Hancock, Hardin and Crawford counties
- Immediate families of current members – spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, or grandchild including stepparents, stepchildren, stepsibling, and adoptive relationships
- Employees and their immediate families
- Spouses of person who died while within the field of membership of this credit union
- Main Office Address: 201 N Vance St, Carey, OH 43316-1038
- Website: http://www.poverellofcu.com
- Phone: (419) 396-6071
- Total Members: 1,796
- Total Assets: $27 million
- Charter Number: 6636
- Routing Number: 241274653
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Ohio
There are currently 187 credit unions operating in the state of Ohio and combined these credit unions have 2.7 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Dynamic Credit Union, Century Credit Union and Allwealth Credit Union.