Overview of Capitol View Credit Union
Capitol View Credit Union was first established in the year 1944 and is based in the state of Iowa. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 7 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,918 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Employees of the State of Iowa (this includes the three state universities, however, does not include city governments, county governments, or school districts)
- Employees of the State of Iowa and employees of persons who contract services with the State of Iowa
- Employees of Capitol View Credit Union
- Workforce Development Center employees who administer employment and training programs
- Once a member, family members are also eligible for membership. Family members include persons in the same household and persons related to the member by the first, second or third degree of consanguinity or affinity, including foster children, adoptive children, and such relatives of a deceased member.
- Main Office Address: 623 E 12Th St, Des Moines, IA 50309
- Website: http://www.capview.com
- Phone: (515) 348-8350
- Total Members: 1,918
- Total Assets: $44 million
- Charter Number: 62878
- Routing Number: 273074135
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Iowa
There are currently 81 credit unions operating in the state of Iowa and combined these credit unions have 1.5 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Members1st Community Credit Union, Affinity Credit Union and Members Community Credit Union.