Overview of Capital Credit Union
Capital Credit Union was first established in the year 1939 and is based in the state of North Dakota. The credit union currently has 11 branches and 122 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 30,226 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join the credit union if:
- You live within 75 miles of Bismarck, ND
- You live within 75 miles of Fargo, ND
- You live within 75 miles of Hazen, ND
- You live within 50 miles of Beulah, ND
- You live within 50 miles of New Salem, ND
- Your immediate family lives within 50 miles of Bismarck, ND
- Main Office Address: Po Box 2096, Bismarck, ND 58502
- Website: https://www.capcu.org/
- Phone: (701) 255-0042
- Total Members: 30,226
- Total Assets: $693 million
- Charter Number: 61637
- Routing Number: 291378130
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.