Overview of CapEd Credit Union
CapEd Credit Union was first established in the year 1936 and is based in the state of Idaho. The credit union currently has 10 branches and 244 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 90,730 members.
Who Can Join?
You qualify for membership at CapEd if you meet any of the following requirements:
You are an employee of, a retiree from, a volunteer with, or a student of a public, private, or parochial school in one of the following:
- Idaho Counties: Ada, Adams, Blaine, Boise, Camas, Canyon, Cassia, Elmore, Gem, Gooding, Jerome, Lincoln, Minidoka, Owyhee, Payette, Valley, or Washington.
- Twin Falls County School Districts: Buhl School District, Castleford School District, College of Southern Idaho, Filer School District, Hansen School District, Murtaugh School District, Twin Falls School District, or Xavier Charter School.
If any member of your immediate family or household meets membership qualifications OR any member of your immediate family or household is currently a CapEd member, then you will be eligible for credit union membership too.
- Main Office Address: P.O. Box 570, Meridian, ID 83680
- Website: http://www.capedcu.com
- Phone: (208) 884-0150
- Total Members: 90,730
- Total Assets: $1,127 million
- Charter Number: 1040
- Routing Number: 324172575
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.