Overview of Cape Federal Credit Union
Cape Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1993 and is based in the state of West Virginia. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 4 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,263 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Persons who live, work, worship, or attend school in Harrison County, West Virginia.
- A spouse of persons who died while within the field of membership of the Credit Union, employees of this Credit Union, members of their immediate families or household, and organizations of such persons are within the field of membership.
- Select Employee Groups (SEG) Opportunity.
- If you are a local business and would like the option to offer membership at CAPE Federal Credit Union to your employees, you may become a Select Employee Group. This is a great and FREE benefit to offer your employees.
- Main Office Address: 323 E Pike St, Clarksburg, WV 26301-2118
- Website: http://www.capecu.com
- Phone: (304) 623-4794
- Total Members: 1,263
- Total Assets: $19 million
- Charter Number: 24841
- Routing Number: 251578721
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is adequately capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in West Virginia
There are currently 82 credit unions operating in the state of West Virginia and combined these credit unions have 379 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: West Virginia Central Credit Union, Waycose Credit Union and Charleston Postal Credit Union.