Overview of Canandaigua Federal Credit Union
Canandaigua Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1964 and is based in the state of New York. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 6 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,360 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following SEG groups:
- Faculty, staff, and students of the Canandaigua School system
- Employees of the Board of Education for the Canandaigua School District
- Employees of Ontario County
- Employees of the public schools of Marcus Whitman School District
- Eastlake Realty employees
- Employees of the Town of Bristol
- Employees of the Finger Lakes Community College
- Faculty, staff, all students, and alumni of the Finger Lakes Community College
- Employees of the Town of Canandaigua
- Employees of the Town of South Bristol
- Employees of Red’s Auto Works, Inc.
- Employees and members of the Ontario County Historical Society in Canandaigua
- Main Office Address: 3210 Eastern Blvd, Canandaigua, NY 14424
- Website: https://www.canandaiguafcu.com
- Phone: (585) 394-2436
- Charter Number: 16176
- Charter Year: 1964
- Routing Number: 222380281
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in New York
There are currently 308 credit unions operating in the state of New York and combined these credit unions have 6.3 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: State CS Employees Credit Union, Western New York Credit Union and Mid-Hudson Valley Credit Union.