Overview of Campus USA Credit Union
Campus USA Credit Union was established in 1935 and is based in the state of Florida. The credit union currently has 18 branches and 366 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 135,578 members. The credit union was selected as one of the best credit unions to join in 2022 in the United States and also one of the best credit unions in Florida.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join the credit union if you fall into one of the following categories:
- You live, work, attend school in or are a businesses or other entities located in: Alachua, Citrus, Clay, Columbia, Duval, Gadsden, Gilchrist, Hernando, Hillsborough, Jefferson, Lake, Leon, Levy, Madison, Marion, Nassau, Orange, Pasco, Polk, Seminole, Sumter, Suwannee, Taylor, and Wakulla counties.
- You have an immediate family member that is an existing member of the credit union.
- You are a current student or alumni of the University of Florida
- You are an employee of the University of Florida, UF Health, UF Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences (IFAS), and Florida Farm Bureau Federation
- You are a member of one of the following organizations/groups: University of Florida Alumni Association, Humane Society of Marion County, Inc., AAA South/The Auto Club Group, or the Matheson History Museum. This credit union is one of the few credit unions that anyone can join.
- Main Office Address: Po Box 147029, Gainesville, FL 32614
- Website: http://www.campuscu.com
- Phone: (352) 335-9090
- Total Members: 135,578
- Total Assets: $2,692 million
- Charter Number: 68391
- Routing Number: 263178478
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.