Overview of Camp Shelby Federal Credit Union
Camp Shelby Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1967 and is based in the state of Mississippi. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 6 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,782 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership in Camp Shelby FCU is open to the following:
- Full time State, Federal employees of the National Guard
- Army Reserve Technicians’ in the 81st Regional Command assigned to Camp Shelby
- Personnel assigned and attached to the 3rd Brigade 87th Division stationed at Camp Shelby
- Active Duty Guard Reserve (AGR) personnel who work in the various armouries and activities
- M-Day Soldiers (Mobilization-Traditional Army Guardsmen) in the State of Mississippi
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union
- Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment
- Employees of this credit union
- Members of their immediate families
- Organizations of such persons.
- Main Office Address: Warehouse Ave, Bldg 82, Hattiesburg, MS 39407
- Website: https://www.campshelbycreditunion.us/
- Phone: (601) 544-5421
- Charter Number: 18150
- Charter Year: 1967
- Routing Number: 265376948
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Mississippi
There are currently 67 credit unions operating in the state of Mississippi and combined these credit unions have 701 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Ferguson Credit Union, Citizens Choice Credit Union and Tombigbee Credit Union.