Overview of CAMC Federal Credit Union
CAMC Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1977 and is based in the state of West Virginia. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 12 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 5,121 members.
Who Can Join?
CAMC Federal Credit Union membership eligibility is open to the following:
- Individuals (and qualifying organizations) associated with Charleston Area Medical Center (CAMC) and other companies who meet one of the common bond characteristics identification
- Employees(full-time, part-time, temporary, or per diem)
- Doctors granted hospital privileges and their office employees
- Medical Staff, Technicians, Contract employees working at CAMC, Volunteers
- An immediate family member of a current credit union member
- Main Office Address: 3400 Maccorkle Avenue Se, Charleston, WV 25304
- Website: http://www.camcfcu.org
- Phone: (304) 388-5700
- Total Members: 5,121
- Total Assets: $81 million
- Charter Number: 22657
- Routing Number: 251984409
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in West Virginia
There are currently 82 credit unions operating in the state of West Virginia and combined these credit unions have 379 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Twin Oaks Credit Union, Marion County School Employees Credit Union and Martinsburg V.A. Center Credit Union.