Overview of Caltech Employees Federal Credit Union
Caltech Employees Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1950 and is based in the state of California. The credit union currently has 4 branches and 72 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 33,897 members.
Who Can Join?
Caltech Employees Federal Credit Union serves an exclusive field of membership-the California Institute of Technology community, family and its affiliate organizations.
- See a list of selected employee groups (SEGs) eligible to join the credit union.
- Membership is also open for members retired from active employment with those SEGs, unremarried spouses of deceased members, and Caltech and JPL-based clubs and organizations.
- Immediate family of a current member includes spouse, parents, children, siblings, grandparents and grandchildren (by blood or marriage) or any extended family or any one adult who the primary member deems a significant other living within the same household as the qualifying member.
- Main Office Address: P.O. Box 11001, La Canada, CA 91012
- Website: http://www.cefcu.org
- Phone: (818) 952-4444
- Total Members: 33,897
- Total Assets: $2,119 million
- Charter Number: 6681
- Routing Number: 322280692
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in California
There are currently 267 credit unions operating in the state of California and combined these credit unions have 12.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Santa Barbara County Credit Union, San Mateo City Employees Credit Union and Skyone Credit Union.