Overview of CalCom Federal Credit Union
CalCom Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1968 and is based in the state of California. The credit union currently has 3 branches and 19 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 6,578 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at CalCom Federal Credit Union is open to the following:
- Employees of the Select Employer Groups of this credit union
- Donated to the Downey Rose Float Foundation
- Sponsored by a family member or household member who is already a member of the Credit Union
- Main Office Address: 3748 Bayer Ave Ste 104, Long Beach, CA 90808-1884
- Website: http://www.calcomcu.org
- Phone: (855) 922-5266
- Total Members: 6,578
- Total Assets: $79 million
- Charter Number: 18623
- Routing Number: 322283107
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in California
There are currently 267 credit unions operating in the state of California and combined these credit unions have 12.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Partners Credit Union, Valley Hills Credit Union and Valley Agricultural Credit Union.