Overview of Calcite Credit Union
Calcite Credit Union was first established in the year 1961 and is based in the state of Michigan. The credit union currently has a total of 3 branches and 20 employees.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open and limited to the following:
- People living, working, worshipping, owning property, or attending an educational institution in the Michigan Counties of Alpena, Cheboygan, Emmet or Presque Isle, and immediate family
- Employees of Calcite CU and their immediate family
- Spouse of a deceased member if accepted prior to remarriage
- Any legal entity that is comprised for the most part of the same general group as the membership outlined above
- Main Office Address: 478 N. Third St., Rogers City, MI 49779
- Website: https://www.calcitecu.com
- Phone: (989) 734-4130
- Charter Number: 62333
- Charter Year: 1961
- Routing Number: 272484195
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is considered to be well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Michigan
There are currently 208 credit unions operating in the state of Michigan and combined these credit unions have 5.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Diversified Members Credit Union, Farm Bureau Family Credit Union and Soo Co-Op Credit Union.