Overview of Cal State L.A. Federal Credit Union
Cal State L.A. Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1961 and is based in the state of California. The credit union currently has 2 branches and 11 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 4,412 members.
Who Can Join?
Cal State L.A. Federal Credit Union Membership is available to the following groups:
- Family members of our members
- CSULA Faculty, staff and students
- CSULA retirees (must have retired from employment at CSULA)
- CSULA Alumni Association members
- El Sereno community (those who live, work, worship or go to school in El Sereno)
- Employees of Goodwill Industries
- Employees of the cities of Vernon, Bell, Bell Gardens, Cudahy, Maywood and Huntington Park
- Members of the Greater El Sereno Chamber of Commerce
- Employees of Select Employee Groups. A select employee group is a business that has applied for and been approved to offer membership as a benefit to their employees. If you are interested in offering this benefit at no cost to your company, please contact Ida at 323-505-2600 x108.
- Main Office Address: 2445 Mariondale Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90032
- Website: http://www.calstatela-fcu.org
- Phone: (323) 505-2600
- Total Members: 4,412
- Total Assets: $70 million
- Charter Number: 14499
- Routing Number: 322077274
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in California
There are currently 267 credit unions operating in the state of California and combined these credit unions have 12.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Ontario Montclair School Employees Credit Union, Central Coast Credit Union and Sonoma Credit Union.