Overview of Burlington Northtown Community Credit Union
Burlington Northtown Community Credit Union was first established in the year 1928 and is based in the state of Missouri. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 4 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,423 members.
Who Can Join?
To be eligible to become a member of Burlington Northtown Community Credit Union (BNCCU), you must meet one of the following qualifications:
- Be an employee of the BNSF railroad
- Live in Clay County, Missouri
- Work in Clay County, Missouri
- Be an immediate family member of someone that qualifies directly
- Main Office Address: 1002 Swift St, North Kansas Ci, MO 64116
- Website: http://www.bnccu.org
- Phone: (816) 474-5610
- Total Members: 1,423
- Total Assets: $16 million
- Charter Number: 62895
- Routing Number: 301081650
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Missouri
There are currently 101 credit unions operating in the state of Missouri and combined these credit unions have 1.4 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Assemblies Of God Credit Union, Raytown-Lee’s Summit Community Credit Union and Greater Kc Public Safety Credit Union.