Overview of Buckeye Community Federal Credit Union
Buckeye Community Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1956 and is based in the state of Florida. The credit union currently has 2 branches and 37 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 10,196 members.
Who Can Join?
Persons who live, work, worship, or attend school in any of the following counties are eligible to join Buckeye Community Federal Credit Union.
- Gadsden, Leon, Wakulla, Franklin, Jefferson, Madison, Hamilton
- Taylor, Suwannee, Lafayette, Gilchrist, Dixie, Levy County
You may also qualify if a family member already has an account with the credit union.
- Main Office Address: 1825 S. Jefferson St., Perry, FL 32348
- Website: http://www.bcfcu.coop
- Phone: (850) 223-7100
- Total Members: 10,196
- Total Assets: $127 million
- Charter Number: 11154
- Routing Number: 263181779
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Florida
There are currently 128 credit unions operating in the state of Florida and combined these credit unions have 6.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Broward Healthcare Credit Union, Pinellas Credit Union and Tyndall Credit Union.