Overview of Broward Healthcare Federal Credit Union
Broward Healthcare Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1957 and is based in the state of Florida. The credit union currently has 5 branches and 19 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 8,854 members.
Who Can Join?
People can join Broward Healthcare Federal Credit Union are the following:
- Employees of the Broward Health Hospitals, Medical Centers, All Broward Health District Facilities, Organizations
- Affiliates and vendors of Broward Health Hospital District
- Broward County employers
- Employees, independent contractors, or self-employed persons who work in the healthcare industry
You can view the full eligibility criteria on the company’s website.
- Main Office Address: 2350 W Commercial Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
- Website: http://www.bhcfcu.org
- Phone: (954) 625-3660
- Total Members: 8,854
- Total Assets: $102 million
- Charter Number: 11746
- Routing Number: 267081927
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Florida
There are currently 128 credit unions operating in the state of Florida and combined these credit unions have 6.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Santa Rosa County Credit Union, Buckeye Community Credit Union and Pinellas Credit Union.