Overview of Brotherhood Credit Union
Brotherhood Credit Union was established in 1934 and is the 56th largest credit union operating in the state of Massachusetts as measured by total assets. The company has 2 branches and 22 employees. The credit union was selected as one of the best credit unions to join in 2022 in the United States.
Who Can Join Brotherhood Credit Union?
People that live or work in Essex, Middlesex, Norfolk or Suffolk County are eligible to join Brotherhood Credit Union.
- Main Office Address: 75 Market St, Lynn, MA 1901
- Website: http://www.brotherhoodcreditunion.org
- Phone: (781) 598-5555
- Charter Number: 66350
- Charter Year: 1934
- Employees: 20
- Brotherhood Credit Union Routing Number: 211383956
- Membership Trends: Brotherhood Credit Union has a membership base of 5,108 which is significantly smaller than the average credit union operating in the state of Massachusetts. The average credit union in the state has 22,346 members. Over the past three years, the credit union’s total base of members has declined by 4%.
Financial Metrics (as of March 2022):
- Total Assets: $116 million
- Total Loans: $52 million
- Total Net Worth: $45 million
- Total Net Worth Per Member: $8,796
- Net Worth Ratio: 38.9%. Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Massachusetts
There are currently 147 credit unions operating in the state of Massachusetts and combined these credit unions have 3.2 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Metro Credit Union, River Works Credit Union and Billerica Municipal Employees Credit Union.