Overview of Brewton Mill Federal Credit Union
Brewton Mill Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1959 and is based in the state of Alabama. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 6 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,715 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Employees of Smurfit-Stone Container Corporation Brewton Mill
- Employees of Fulghum Fibres Inc. who work in Brewton, Alabama
- Employees of Creamer Dozer Services Inc. who work in Brewton, Alabama
- Brewton Mill Federal Credit Union Employees
- Members of their immediate families (husband, wife, son, daughter, mother, or father)
- Organizations of such persons
- Main Office Address: P.O. Box 907, Brewton, AL 36427
- Website: http://www.brewtonmillfcu.org
- Phone: (251) 867-3162
- Total Members: 1,715
- Total Assets: $25 million
- Charter Number: 12790
- Routing Number: 262183985
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Alabama
There are currently 99 credit unions operating in the state of Alabama and combined these credit unions have 2.4 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Marvel City Federal Credit Union, Electrical Workers No 558 Credit Union and East Alabama Community Credit Union.