Overview of Brazos Star Credit Union
Brazos Star Credit Union was first established in the year 1961 and is based in the state of Texas. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 5 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,152 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at Brazos Star Credit Union is open to:
- Anyone who lives, works, attends school or church within a ten-mile radius of our office
- Federal employees who live, work or are supervised from Brazos County
- Immediate family members of an existing BSCU member.
- Main Office Address: 701 Harvey Rd, College Station, TX 77840
- Website: https://www.brazosstarcu.com/
- Phone: (979) 846-7456
- Charter Number: 67408
- Charter Year: 1961
- Routing Number: 313178182
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Texas
There are currently 426 credit unions operating in the state of Texas and combined these credit unions have 10.0 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: A New Direction Credit Union, Navarro Credit Union and Access Community Credit Union.