Overview of Boston Customs Federal Credit Union
Boston Customs Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1935 and is based in the state of Massachusetts. The credit union currently has 1 branch and employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 318 members.
Who Can Join?
Employees who are currently working, retired, or may have resigned from employment with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or component Agency are eligible for membership:
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- U.S. Secret Service
- U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement
- U.S. Coast Guard
- Federal Protective Services
- Transportation Security Administration
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
You may continue membership if you are on a detail, change your duty station, or change positions. Family members of these employees including a spouse, child, sibling, grandparent, grandchild, stepchildren, and adopted family members are also eligible to join. You can view the full eligibility criteria on the company’s website.
- Main Office Address: 10 Causeway Street, Room 436, Boston, MA 2222
- Website: bostoncustomsfcu.org
- Phone: (617) 742-1135
- Total Members: 318
- Total Assets: $2.5 million
- Charter Number: 524
- Routing Number: 211080699
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.