Overview of Borger Federal Credit Union
Borger Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1950 and is based in the state of Texas. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 8 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,146 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at Borger Federal Credit Union is open to the following:
- People who live, work, worship or attend school within Hutchinson, Carson or Gray Counties
- Employees of all businesses in the following cities:
- Borger, Stinnett, Fritch, Sanford, Panhandle, White Deer
- Skellytown, Groom, Pampa, Lefors and McLean
- Anyone living, working, attending church or school within our area
- Any blood/legal relative of a credit union member
- Spouses of eligible persons who died while in the field of membership
- Main Office Address: 1051 N Florida, Borger, TX 79007
- Website: https://www.borgerfcu.com/
- Phone: (806) 273-9506
- Charter Number: 6625
- Charter Year: 1950
- Routing Number: 311378023
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Texas
There are currently 426 credit unions operating in the state of Texas and combined these credit unions have 10.0 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: T & P Longview Credit Union, Abilene Credit Union and Yoakum County Credit Union.