Overview of Boeing Employees Credit Union
Boeing Employees Credit Union was established in 1935 and is the largest credit union operating in the state of Washington as measured by total assets. The company has 60 branches and 2,632 employees.
Who Can Join Boeing Employees Credit Union?
Boeing Employees Credit Union is one of the largest credit unions that anyone can join – if you don’t satisfy the other membership criteria you can become a member or a donor to the KEXP (a nonprofit art organization) or the Sea Hawkers Central Council. Doing so will make you eligible to join the credit union.
Membership is open to anyone who lives, works, worships, or goes to school in Washington state. In addition, residents of select counties in Oregon and Idaho, as well as members of partner associations such as UW and WSC are also eligible.
- Main Office Address: 12770 Gateway Dr S, Tukwila, WA 98168
- Website: http://www.becu.org
- Phone: (800) 233-2328
- Charter Number: 62604
- Charter Year: 1935
- Employees: 2,597
- Boeing Employees Credit Union Routing Number: 325081403
- Membership Trends: The credit union has a membership base of 1,358,591 which is significantly larger than the average credit union operating within the state. Credit unions in Washington each have on average 56,190 members. Over the past three years, the credit union’s total base of members has increased by 17%.
- Boeing Employees Credit Union is among the credit unions that use Zelle
Financial Metrics (as of March 2022):
- Total Assets: $30,444 million
- Total Loans: $14,305 million
- Total Net Worth: $2,963 million
- Total Net Worth Per Member: $2,181
- Net Worth Ratio: 9.7%. Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Washington
There are currently 79 credit unions operating in the state of Washington and combined these credit unions have 4.4 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Sound Credit Union, IQ Credit Union and Community 1st Credit Union.