Overview of Bluestone Federal Credit Union
Bluestone Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1938 and is based in the state of South Dakota. The credit union currently has a total of 3 branches and 69 employees.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to persons who live, work, worship or attend school in 43 counties across 4 states.
- Iowa: Lyon, Plymouth, Sioux, Woodbury
- Minnesota: Lincoln, Lyon, Murray, Nobles, Pipestone, Rock
- Nebraska: Antelope, Boone, Cedar, Dakota, Dixon, Holt, Knox, Madison, Pierce, Platte, Stanton, Wayne, Wheeler
- South Dakota: Bon Homme, Brookings, Clark, Clay, Codington, Deuel, Douglas, Grant, Hamlin, Hutchinson, Kingsbury, Lake, Lincoln, McCook, Miner, Minnehaha, Moody, Turner, Union, Yankton
Immediate family members of those persons identified above are also eligible.
- Main Office Address: Po Box 90240, Sioux Falls, SD 57109-0240
- Website: https://www.bluestonefcu.org
- Phone: (605) 367-7070
- Charter Number: 2874
- Charter Year: 1938
- Routing Number: 291479929
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is considered to be well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in South Dakota
There are currently 35 credit unions operating in the state of South Dakota and combined these credit unions have 307 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Voyage Credit Union, First Century Credit Union and Area Credit Union.