Overview of Blue Credit Union
Blue Credit Union was first established in the year 1951 and is based in the state of Wyoming. The credit union currently has 20 branches and 291 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 109,778 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join the credit union if:
- You have family or household members who are already Blue members. They can extend their membership to you.
- You work or belong to an organization in Wyoming or Colorado who are part of Blue Federal Credit Union
- You made a donation to the Blue Foundation
- Main Office Address: 2401 E. Pershing Blvd, Cheyenne, WY 82001
- Website: https://www.bluefcu.com
- Phone: (307) 829-7612
- Total Members: 109,778
- Total Assets: $1,624 million
- Charter Number: 7361
- Routing Number: 307070034
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.