Overview of BluCurrent Credit Union
BluCurrent Credit Union was first established in the year 1929 and is based in the state of Missouri. The credit union currently has 4 branches and 70 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 23,228 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at BluCurrent Credit Union is available to individuals who meet one of the following eligibility requirements:
- Any person who lives or works in a qualifying Southwest Missouri county:
- Christian, Greene, Howell, Jasper, Lawrence, Newton, Polk, Stone, Taney, Webster
- Any employee or member of a qualifying organization (Select Employee Groups):
- Abel Body Company, Don’s Machine Shop, Eagle Picher, Fibrex
- Any active or retired postal, federal or military employee who lives in a qualifying Missouri county:
- Barry, Barton, Benton, Camden, Cedar, Christian, Dade, Dallas, Douglas, Greene, Hickory, Howell, Jasper, Laclede, Lawrence, McDonald, Newton, Ozark, Polk, St. Claire, Stone, Taney, Texas, Vernon, Webster, Wright
- Any immediate family member of a person who is eligible for membership at BluCurrent:
- Spouse, Child, Sibling, Parent, Grandparent, Grandchild, Aunt, Uncle, Niece, Nephew, First Cousin, Legal Guardian, In-Law, Legally Adopted Relationship
- Main Office Address: 1770 W Sunset St, Springfield, MO 65807
- Website: http://www.blucurrent.org
- Phone: (417) 887-1983
- Total Members: 23,228
- Total Assets: $274 million
- Charter Number: 61790
- Routing Number: 286582805
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Missouri
There are currently 101 credit unions operating in the state of Missouri and combined these credit unions have 1.4 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Metro Credit Union, Bothwell Hospital Employees Credit Union and Foundation Credit Union.