Overview of Bloomington Municipal Credit Union
Bloomington Municipal Credit Union was first established in the year 1953 and is based in the state of Illinois. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 4 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,250 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at Bloomington Municipal Credit Union is open to all employees and their family members of the following municipalities:
- City of Bloomington
- McLean County
- Connect Transit
- Bloomington & Normal Water Reclamation District
- Central Illinois Airport
- Bloomington Township
- Regional Office of Education
- Bloomington Housing Authority
- Mid-Central Community Action
- Boys and Girls Club of America
- Main Office Address: 602 S Gridley, Bloomington, IL 61701
- Website: https://www.bmcu.org/
- Phone: (309) 827-7266
- Charter Number: 63103
- Charter Year: 1953
- Routing Number: 271176048
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Illinois
There are currently 205 credit unions operating in the state of Illinois and combined these credit unions have 3.4 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Archer Heights Credit Union, Streator Community Credit Union and Partnership Financial Credit Union.