Overview of Black Hills Credit Union
Black Hills Credit Union was first established in the year 1941 and is based in the state of South Dakota. The credit union currently has 15 branches and 336 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 81,466 members.
Who Can Join?
You’re eligible to join the credit union if you:
- Live, work, worship, volunteer, attend a school or own a business in the South Dakota counties of Buffalo, Butte, Clay, Custer, Dewey, Fall River, Haakon, Hughes, Hyde, Jerauld, Lawrence, Lincoln, Meade, McCook, Miner, Minnehaha, Pennington, Sanborn, Stanley, Sully, Turner, Union, Yankton or Ziebach, Wyoming counties of Campbell, Converse, Crook, Johnson, Laramie, Natrona, Niobrara, Platte, Sheridan, or Weston, and Montana counties of Big Horn or Yellowstone
- Immediate family of, or share a household with, a current or eligible Black Hills FCU member.
- Make an ongoing donation to the Black Hills FCU Charitable Fund.
- Main Office Address: Po Box 1420, Rapid City, SD 57709-1420
- Website: http://www.blackhillsfcu.org
- Phone: (605) 343-0891
- Total Members: 81,466
- Total Assets: $1,952 million
- Charter Number: 4365
- Routing Number: 291479592
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.