Overview of Beverly Municipal Federal Credit Union
Beverly Municipal Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1985 and is based in the state of Massachusetts. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 3 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,424 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Permanent employees of the City of Beverly, Massachusetts
- Employees of the Town of Wenham, Massachusetts, who work in Wenham Massachusetts
- Employees of Beverly School for the Deaf who work in Beverly Massachusetts
- Employees of Essex North Shore Agricultural and Technical School District who work in, or are paid or supervised from Hathorne, Massachusetts
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union, employees of this credit union, persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment, volunteers, members of their immediate family or household, organizations of such persons, and corporate or other legal entities in this charter
- Employees and Members of Beverly Historical Society, who qualify for membership in accordance with its charter and bylaws in effect on March 20, 2019
- Main Office Address: 139 Cabot St, Beverly, MA 1915
- Website: http://www.beverlycreditunion.com
- Phone: (978) 922-5254
- Total Members: 1,424
- Total Assets: $15 million
- Charter Number: 24192
- Routing Number: 211380551
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Massachusetts
There are currently 147 credit unions operating in the state of Massachusetts and combined these credit unions have 3.2 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Rockland Credit Union, Taupa Lithuanian Credit Union and Digital Credit Union.