Overview of Bellco Credit Union
Bellco Credit Union was first established in the year 1936 and is based in the state of Colorado. The credit union currently has 27 branches and 326 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 350,513 members.
Who Can Join?
There are five simple ways to make the join Bellco:
- LOCATION: Where you live or work. If you live or work in any of the following areas, you are automatically eligible to join Bellco: Adams County, Arapahoe County, Boulder County, Broomfield County, Denver County, Douglas County, El Paso County, Garfield County, Jefferson County, Mesa County, Moffat County, Rio Blanco County, and Weld County.
- FAMILY: Is anyone in your family a Bellco Member?
If anyone in your family is a Bellco member then you are eligible for membership, too.
- EMPLOYER: If you work for a company that is a Bellco Select Employee Group (SEG)
Check our list of employee/association groups. You are automatically eligible for Bellco membership if you or a member of your immediate family is employed by or affiliated with any of these companies.
- CONSUMERS UNITED ASSOCIATION: For residents of Colorado
Bellco is affiliated with Consumers United Association (CUA), a nonprofit advocacy group educating consumers on financial issues. If you’re a Colorado resident and become a member of CUA, you’re automatically eligible to join Bellco.
- BELLCO FOUNDATION: For interested parties outside of Colorado
You may join Bellco even if you live out of state by joining the Bellco Foundation.
- Main Office Address: 7600 E Orchard Rd, Ste 400N, Greenwood Villa, CO 80111
- Website: http://www.bellco.org
- Phone: (303) 689-7800
- Total Members: 350,513
- Total Assets: $6,160 million
- Charter Number: 68437
- Routing Number: 302075018
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.