Overview of Bee Federal Credit Union
Bee Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1954 and is based in the state of Maryland. The credit union currently has 1 branch and employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 930 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- A current employee of the Wicomico County Board of Education (WCBOE)
- A retiree from the WCBOE
- An immediate family member of a current employee, or retiree of WCBOE which is defined as: spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, or grandchild, including stepparents, stepchildren, step-siblings, and adoptive relationships
- A member of the household, which is defined as persons living in the same residence maintaining a single economic unit with the current employee or retiree of WCBOE
- A spouse of a member who has died
- Main Office Address: 1414 S Division St, Salisbury, MD 21804
- Website: https://www.beefcu.org/
- Phone: (410) 548-9351
- Total Members: 930
- Total Assets: $8.2 million
- Charter Number: 9893
- Routing Number: 231386865
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Maryland
There are currently 72 credit unions operating in the state of Maryland and combined these credit unions have 2.0 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: I B E W 26 Credit Union, Apl Credit Union and Potomac Credit Union.