Overview of Beaver Valley Federal Credit Union
Beaver Valley Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1942 and is based in the state of Pennsylvania. The credit union currently has 2 branches and 22 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 9,707 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in, and businesses and other legal entities located in Beaver County, Pennsylvania
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union
- Employees of this credit union
- Volunteers in the community, members of their immediate families or households
- Organizations of such persons
- Main Office Address: 601 – 37Th Street, Beaver Falls, PA 15010
- Website: http://www.beavervalleyfcu.org
- Phone: (724) 847-3600
- Total Members: 9,707
- Total Assets: $98 million
- Charter Number: 4794
- Routing Number: 243379718
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Pennsylvania
There are currently 340 credit unions operating in the state of Pennsylvania and combined these credit unions have 4.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Irvin Works Credit Union, Net Credit Union and Allegheny Valley Credit Union.