Overview of Bayou Federal Credit Union
Bayou Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1954 and is based in the state of Louisiana. The credit union currently has 6 branches and 19 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 8,422 members.
Who Can Join?
Eligible to join the Bayou Federal Credit Union are the following:
- Any person who is an employee of one of their Selected Employee Groups, their immediate family members, and other household members.
- Persons who live, work, worship, or attend school in the City of Baton Rouge
- Most people who live, work, worship, or attend school in Lafayette
- Main Office Address: 5880 Florida Blvd, Baton Rouge, LA 70806-4247
- Website: http://www.bayoufcu.org
- Phone: (225) 925-8800
- Total Members: 8,422
- Total Assets: $81 million
- Charter Number: 9931
- Routing Number: 265473388
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Louisiana
There are currently 159 credit unions operating in the state of Louisiana and combined these credit unions have 1.3 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Heart Of Louisiana Credit Union, Meritus Credit Union and Barksdale Credit Union.