Overview of Bay Cities Credit Union
Bay Cities Credit Union was first established in the year 1953 and is based in the state of California. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 16 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 8,488 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Volunteers, employees, or retirees, of the Cities of Hayward or San Leandro.
- Classified employees or retirees of Southern Alameda County School District.
- Employees, members, or retirees, of Teamster Union Locals under Joint Council 7.
- Employees or members of companies, organizations, or chambers that have been approved for membership in this credit union
- Family members.
- Main Office Address: P.O. Box 30, Hayward, CA 94543
- Website: http://www.baycities.org
- Phone: (510) 690-6100
- Total Members: 8,488
- Total Assets: $88 million
- Charter Number: 68316
- Routing Number: 321172866
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in California
There are currently 267 credit unions operating in the state of California and combined these credit unions have 12.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: California Community Credit Union, America’s Christian Credit Union and Sierra Central Credit Union.