Overview of Baton Rouge City Parish Employees’ Federal Credit Union
Baton Rouge City Parish Employees’ Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1949 and is based in the state of Louisiana. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 9 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 6,186 members.
Who Can Join?
Eligible persons to join Baton Rouge City Parish Employees’ Federal Credit Union are the following:
- Persons who work, live, worship, or attend school in Baton Rouge, Louisiana (Zipcode 70801 or 70802)
- Employee (active or retired) of the City of Baton Rouge
- Employees of this credit union’s selected employer groups or SEGs
- Member of any constitutional, board, or commission offices, or an immediate family of a member.
- Main Office Address: P.O. Box 3521, Baton Rouge, LA 70821
- Website: http://www.brcpefcu.org
- Phone: (225) 389-3059
- Total Members: 6,186
- Total Assets: $59 million
- Charter Number: 6339
- Routing Number: 265473333
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Louisiana
There are currently 159 credit unions operating in the state of Louisiana and combined these credit unions have 1.3 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: LES Credit Union, Valex Credit Union and Shreveport Police Credit Union.