Overview of Baptist Health Federal Credit Union
Baptist Health Credit Union was first established in the year 1959 and is based in the state of Arkansas. The credit union currently has 3 branches and 9 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 7,508 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at Baptist Health Federal Credit Union is open to the following:
- Baptist Health Hospitals, Clinics, Subsidiaries, and their affiliates. This includes Employees, Family, Friends, Retirees, and Volunteers of Baptist Health
- Baptist Health College Staff and Students
- Boston Mountain Rural Health Clinics
- Cornerstone Clinic for Women
- Mid-Delta Health Services Clarendon and Dewitt
- Ortho Arkansas
- Practice Plus and Practice Plus Clinics
- Main Office Address: 9000 Kanis Rd, Little Rock, AR 72205
- Website: http://www.baptist-healthfcu.com
- Phone: (501) 202-2373
- Total Members: 7,508
- Total Assets: $39 million
- Charter Number: 12813
- Routing Number: 2820 75170
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Arkansas
There are currently 54 credit unions operating in the state of Arkansas and combined these credit unions have 350,665 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Arkansas Best Credit Union, Success Credit Union and Pine Credit Union.