Overview of Baptist Credit Union
Baptist Credit Union was first established in the year 1955 and is based in the state of Texas. The credit union currently has 6 branches and 20 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 7,867 members.
Who Can Join?
Eligible to join the Baptist Credit Union are the following:
- Employees of the Baptist Health System (Hospitals in San Antonio)
- Staff doctors of Baptist Hospital System
- Employees, uniformed volunteer workers (on a regular schedule) at Baptist Hospital System
- Employees of the San Antonio Baptist Association and members of Churches belonging to the Association
- Main Office Address: 5815 Ih 10 West, San Antonio, TX 78201
- Website: https://baptistcu.org/
- Phone: (210) 525-0100
- Total Members: 7,867
- Total Assets: $48 million
- Charter Number: 68358
- Routing Number: 314092717
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Texas
There are currently 426 credit unions operating in the state of Texas and combined these credit unions have 10.0 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Velocity Credit Union, RelyOn Credit Union and Star Financial Credit Union.