Overview of Bank-Fund Staff Federal Credit Union
Bank-Fund Staff Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1947 and is based in the state of District of Columbia. The credit union currently has 4 branches and 342 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 89,772 members.
Who Can Join?
Eligible persons to join the credit union include Employees, Staff Members, and Officers of the following:
- World Bank Group
- International Monetary Fund
- Bretton Woods Recreation Center
- World Bank Children’s Center
- Bank-Fund Staff Federal Credit Union
- Retirees of the above-mentioned organizations.
You may also qualify if a family member already has an account with the credit union.
- Main Office Address: 1725 I St Nw, Suite 150, Washington, DC 20006
- Website: http://www.bfsfcu.org/
- Phone: (202) 212-6400
- Total Members: 89,772
- Total Assets: $6,545 million
- Charter Number: 5582
- Routing Number: 254074170
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in District of Columbia
There are currently 34 credit unions operating in the state of District of Columbia and combined these credit unions have 299,083 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: DC Fire Department Credit Union, Dept of Labor Credit Union and HUD Credit Union.