Overview of Badlands Federal Credit Union
Badlands Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1941 and is based in the state of Montana. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 5 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,239 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at Badlands Federal Credit Union is open to:
- Persons who live in Dawson, Prairie, or Wibaux Counties, Montana
- Persons who work, worship, attend school, perform volunteer services, or participate in associations headquartered in Dawson, Prairie, or Wibaux Counties, Montana
- Persons participating in programs to alleviate poverty or distress located in Dawson, Prairie, or Wibaux Counties, Montana
- Incorporated and unincorporated organizations located in Dawson, Prairie, or Wibaux Counties, Montana, or maintaining a facility in Dawson, Prairie, or Wibaux Counties, Montana
- With the community meeting the low-income definition of Part 701.34 of the National Credit Union Administration Rules and Regulations
- Members of record of the Glendive Federal Credit Union #14851 as of March 1, 2015
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union
- Employees of this credit union
- Members of their immediate families or households; and organizations of such persons.
- Main Office Address: Po Box 1382, Glendive, MT 59330
- Website: https://www.badlandsfcu.org/
- Phone: (406) 377-4442
- Charter Number: 4227
- Charter Year: 1941
- Routing Number: 292977200
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Montana
There are currently 45 credit unions operating in the state of Montana and combined these credit unions have 399 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Southwest Montana Community Credit Union, Montana Credit Union and Richland Credit Union.