Overview of Badger-Globe Credit Union
Badger-Globe Credit Union was first established in the year 1947 and is based in the state of Wisconsin. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 10 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,751 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership eligibility is open to:
- Current employees and retirees of Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Union members affiliated with the AFL-CIO residing or employed in the counties of Calumet, Outagamie and Winnebago, Wisconsin
- Union members that are covered by a collective bargaining agreement within the jurisdiction of the Fox Valley Area Labor Council, Wisconsin
- Any employee of Badger Globe Credit Union
- Any member of the immediate family of any eligible person
“Members of the immediate family” include the spouse, parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, brothers and sisters, stepparents, and stepchildren of each person eligible to be a member of the credit union.
This also includes any other relative of any person eligible to be a member of the credit union, or the spouse of the eligible person, if the relative resides in the same household as the person.
- Main Office Address: 260 N Green Bay Rd, Neenah, WI 54956
- Website: https://www.badgerglobecu.org/
- Phone: (920) 722-2122
- Charter Number: 66750
- Charter Year: 1947
- Routing Number: 275980751
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Wisconsin
There are currently 116 credit unions operating in the state of Wisconsin and combined these credit unions have 3.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Landmark Credit Union, Westconsin Credit Union and Fox Communities Credit Union.