Overview of Augusta County Federal Credit Union
Augusta County Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1957 and is based in the state of Virginia. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 4 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,551 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership in Augusta County FCU is open to all full-time/contract employees of:
- Augusta County Government Center
- Augusta County Schools
- Augusta County Service Authority
- Augusta County Sheriff’s Office
- Shenandoah Valley Social Services
- Middle River Regional Jail
- Or an immediate family member of a current member
- Main Office Address: P O Box 590, Verona, VA 24482
- Website: https://www.augustacountyfcu.org/
- Phone: (540) 245-5706
- Charter Number: 11744
- Charter Year: 1957
- Routing Number: 251481216
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Virginia
There are currently 108 credit unions operating in the state of Virginia and combined these credit unions have 16.7 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Partners Financial Credit Union, Apple Credit Union and Celco Community Credit Union.