Overview of Audubon Federal Credit Union
Audubon Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1956 and is based in the state of Kentucky. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 8 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,611 members.
Who Can Join?
Audubon FCU’s field of membership is limited to those having the following common bonds:
- Persons who live, work, worship, or attend school in, and businesses and other legal entities located in Daviess County Kentucky
- Members of record of the Audubon Federal Credit Union as of March 16, 2006
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of the credit union
- Employees of this credit union
- Volunteers in the community
- Members of the immediate family or household and organizations of such persons
- Main Office Address: P O Box 1009, Owensboro, KY 42302-1009
- Website: https://audubonfcu.net/
- Phone: (270) 685-3487
- Charter Number: 11168
- Charter Year: 1956
- Routing Number: 283980015
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Kentucky
There are currently 59 credit unions operating in the state of Kentucky and combined these credit unions have 923 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Corning Glass Works Harrodsbg Credit Union, The Health& Education Credit Union and W B H Employees Credit Union.