Overview of Astera Credit Union
Astera Credit Union was first established in the year 1968 and is based in the state of Michigan. The credit union currently has a total of 4 branches and 56 employees.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join the credit union if you meet the following membership qualifications:
- You live, work, attend school, or worship in one of the supported counties.
- You are an employee of General Motors and affiliated companies who work at General Motors Corporation facilities in our supported counties.
- You are an employee of certain payroll groups once providing payroll deduction to the Co-op Credit Union, Lansing, Michigan and Auto Body Workers Credit Union, Ionia Michigan.
- You are a member of record of the Co-op Credit Union, Lansing, Michigan and Auto Body Workers Credit Union, Ionia, Michigan, at the time of merger with Astera Credit Union.
- Are an employee or member of employer groups or other organized groups which provide membership to the credit union and are located in the Michigan counties.
- Retired as pensioner or annuitant from the above employment.
- You receive a retirement annuity, pension, social security, or similar retirement payment from private or government sources, and live in, or belong to a retirement organization located in the supported counties.
- You are an employee of this credit union.
- You are residing in Michigan who has membership in the R.E. Olds Transportation Museum.
- Members and immediate families of the foregoing.
- Any legal entity that is comprised for the most part of the same general group as the membership of the credit union outlined above.
- A spouse of a deceased member if accepted into membership prior to remarriage.
- Main Office Address: 111 S Waverly Rd, Lansing, MI 48917
- Website: http://www.asteracu.com
- Phone: (517) 323-3644
- Charter Number: 60920
- Charter Year: 1968
- Routing Number: 272481952
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is considered to be well capitalized.