Overview of Ashland Credit Union
Ashland Credit Union was first established in the year 1942 and is based in the state of Kentucky. The credit union currently has 4 branches and 70 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 38,554 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is extended to individuals who live, work, worship, or attend school in an eligible county or are employed by one of our sponsor companies. Immediate families of eligible individuals may also become members.
Eligible communities include:
- FIVCO Area Development District (Kentucky counties of Boyd, Carter, Elliott, Greenup, and Lawrence)
- Bluegrass Area Development District (Kentucky counties of Anderson, Bourbon, Boyle, Clark, Estill, Fayette, Franklin, Garrard, Harrison, Jessamine, Lincoln, Madison, Mercer, Nicholas, Powell, Scott, and Woodford)
- Minnesota (Minnesota counties of Washington, Dakota, Ramsey, or Hennepin)
- Main Office Address: 1300 Central Avenue, Ashland, KY 41101
- Website: http://www.ashlandcu.org
- Phone: (606) 329-5489
- Total Members: 38,554
- Total Assets: $340 million
- Charter Number: 61792
- Routing Number: 242175557
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Kentucky
There are currently 59 credit unions operating in the state of Kentucky and combined these credit unions have 923 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Members Choice Credit Union, Rural Cooperatives Credit Union and Commonwealth Credit Union.