Overview of Ascension Credit Union
Ascension Credit Union was first established in the year 1974 and is based in the state of Louisiana. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 25 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 8,551 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Live, work or worship in Ascension Parish
- An Ascension Parish School Board employee, retiree, or student
- An immediate family member of a current member
- Main Office Address: Po Box 248, Gonzales, LA 70707-0248
- Website: http://www.ascensioncu.org
- Phone: (225) 621-2800
- Total Members: 8,551
- Total Assets: $91 million
- Charter Number: 62018
- Routing Number: 265474057
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Louisiana
There are currently 159 credit unions operating in the state of Louisiana and combined these credit unions have 1.3 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Postal Credit Union, Old Spanish Trail Credit Union and Louisiana Central Credit Union.